5 Key Services HR Consulting Firms can Provide Your Company
If you are new to HR outsourcing, it may help to have an idea of which HR consulting services are more commonly outsourced. Here is a quick overview:
1. Payroll – An HR consulting firm can handle all payroll processes, such as paycheck distribution bonuses, salary structuring, and garnishments.
2. Benefits –HR consulting companies can manage employee benefits tasks like 401k and other retirement plans as well as medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance options.
3. Employee Assistance Programs – Many organizations provide employees with access to qualified counselors to help them deal with family issues and other challenging life situations.
4. Background Checks and Drug Testing – Many human resources outsourcing providers will carry out background checks, drug testing and credit checks as part of the employee hiring process.
5. Recruiting – Most HR firms offer services like screening and recruiting for upper level executive and managerial positions, or recruiting for a temporary workforce when needed.
CALL (800) 417-9210
Who We Are
InsideUp is an online business community of human resources outsourcing experts and resources. We allow you to connect with service vendors who compete for your business, and give you free access to unique content and tools.