First, obtain references from each business security vendor. Reputable business security services should be able to supply you with names of satisfied clients whom you can contact personally. Ask them questions such as:
1. Was the vendor’s contract clearly written, with all pricing details disclosed?
2. Did the company install the business security systems at the appointed time?
3. Was a customer service representative on hand to resolve any problems?
4. Did the dealer provide adequate training for you and your employees?
5. Does the company allow visits to central commercial alarm monitoring station?
6. Have you had an intrusion, and if so, did the central station dispatch authorities without delay?
7. Does the dealer work with central monitoring stations who comply with guidelines established by watchdog organizations such as Underwriters Laboratories?
8. Will the alarm company advise you before transferring your contract to a different central station?
One of the most efficient ways to compare vendors and obtain price quotes based on your company’s unique needs is to use the services of InsideUp. We can provide custom quotes from up to 5 qualified providers.
CALL (800) 417-9210
Who We Are
InsideUp is an online business community of corporate security experts and resources. We allow you to connect with service vendors who compete for your business, and give you free access to unique content and tools.