Tips for Finding a Reliable Remote Server Backup Service
Speed, reliability and up-time are very important factors to consider when choosing a provider. Remote Server Backup Service companies do not have a large margin for error in this regard. The data stored in their server must be there when needed. Find out what steps the remote server backup service provider has taken to secure their clients’ data by asking questions such as:
1. Does the center have a continuous, un-interruptible power supply, including a back-up generator in a secure and safe location?
2. What is the up-time for the data center?
3. How many clicks are required to actually begin the online backup process?
4. When the backup is running, how many disk resources or CPU does it consume?
5. Is the backup continuous?
6. How quickly can files be restored?
7. How long has this vendor been operating?
InsideUp can help you find the right backup provider, whether you require SQL server remote backup, business backup software, or any other type of Remote Server Backup Service, with custom quotes based on your needs.
CALL (800) 417-9210
Who We Are
InsideUp is an online business community of small business backup experts and resources. We allow you to connect with service vendors who compete for your business, and give you free access to unique content and tools.