• What information should I have ready when applying for a merchant card processing account? You will be asked to provide necessary information about yourself and your business, such as your business name, address, and phone number, as well as your anticipated sales volume.
• Will I need to have a business checking account to use credit card processing or merchant card services? Only if your business is a corporation. Sole proprietors may use either a personal checking account or a business checking account.
• Must I be a U.S. Citizen to have a merchant account? Most US merchant account providers do require proof of US citizenship, usually in the form of a valid social security number.
• How long does the approval process take? Most card processing online approvals take place within 24 hours.
• Do I need to have a business license? It is possible to acquire a merchant account without a business license or registration, although having one can be helpful.
CALL (800) 417-9210
Who We Are
InsideUp is an online business community of merchant account experts and resources. We allow you to connect with service vendors who compete for your business, and give you free access to unique content and tools.