Since pricing and features of remote data backup system can vary greatly, it’s important to assess your needs before you begin the process of selecting a vendor. Below are a few basic questions to ask when considering different remote data storage service providers:
- Does the provider offer historical backup?
- Will the data backup systems software be able to recover from an interrupted backup process?
- Does the remote data storage service offer live and continuous backup in addition to scheduled backup?
- Is there an option for network backups?
- Is database and operating system backup–including registry files–available?
- Will the vendor make copies of my company data available on CD-ROM for emergency data restoration? Read More