Here are a few good articles we found to help keep your sales on track as we enter the second quarter:
- Are you getting the results you want from your social media campaigns? Learn about 3 Social Media Tools that Improve the Sales Cycle, from the Social Media Examiner blog.
- Here’s a slideshare that’s both helpful and entertaining: Sales vs. Marketing, the Original Game of Thrones uses an interesting analogy to help explain why the two departments seem to be always at odds, and how peace can finally be achieved.
- Get some useful tips on How to Increase Your B2B Sales from Corporate Visions.
- And learn a few good Tactics for Closing a B2B Deal, from a guest post on the SAP Sales Effectiveness blog.
- What’s in the forecast for your sales? Read about The Importance of Closing Dates in B2B Sales Forecasting, and learn how to achieve pinpoint accuracy.
Have any tips or insights you’d like to share? What has worked for you? Feel free to post a comment–we’d love to hear from you!