This week’s perusal of the Web turned up several gems in the form of B2B blog posts.
- Find out how your metrics measure up by reading Marketing Analytics – Measuring What Matters in B2B by Christopher Ryan at Great B2B Marketing.
- Have you committed an email marketing faux pas? Don’t worry—it happens to the best of us. Matthew Johnson’s B2B Online article, What 3 email marketing mistakes make you look like a spammer? tells what to avoid.
- Sharpen your pencils and get ready for Content Marketing 101: 8 steps to B2B success. Your instructor is David Kirkpatrick of the MarketingSherpa blog. Don’t be late!
- Infusionsoft CEO Clate Mask will alert you to 5 Signs You’re Throwing Leads in the Trash, in an article for Small Biz Trends.
- Also on the Small Biz Trends blog, Lisa Barone tells us how to Take Advantage of Pinterest’s Buying Intent.
- Then, take a break from all that reading and enjoy a SlideShare presentation on the Power of Lead Nurturing.
- Are you closing the door on potential customers? Be sure to check out Jay Baer’s infographic: 86 Percent of Users May Leave a Website When Asked to Create an Account.
- Justin Rees provides insights on lead quality and conversion in the article 5 Lead Gen Top Tips for Advertisers at Lead Marketing Net.
- How Many Points of Contact Does it Take to Make a Sale? Considerably more than it used to. Faith Seekings explains in an article for Evan Carmichael.
- And Great B2B Marketing also reveals B2B Marketing Actions You Can Take Now to Have a Better 2013.