Here are our picks for this month’s B2B blog posts and articles:
- The Destination CRM blog has a couple of gems; Kelly Liyakasa helps us with Excelling at Social Selling on LinkedIn…
- And Kate Leggett, senior analyst at Forrester Research, explains why Choosing the Right Customer Service Metrics Requires Alignment to Your Brand.
- Also not to be missed is the Eloqua blog, with a list of 8 Surprisingly Simple B2B Sales Tips, by Jesse Noyes.
- A recent post on the Email Insider blog discusses the Lifetime Value of a Customer. (This one might surprise you.)
- KnowThis.com addresses a skill that every sales professional needs, in their article, Handling Buyer Resistance.
- Marketo blog writer Rajiv Kapoor uses some nice graphics to help us visualize and understand the 9 Parameters of a Lead Life Cycle.
- Bill Caskey gives us a video with insights on How to Write an Email to a Resistant Prospect.
- Mindmulch.net offers tips on Constructing an Appointment Rich Call Strategy.
- Andy DeBrunner helps us sort out the Google + Dilemma on the B2B Insights blog.
- And you won’t want to miss this one from Target Marketing: Thorin McGee gives us 5 Reasons Lead Nurturing is Essential to Marketing Success.