Embed “Reasons to Consider GPS Fleet Tracking on Your Site:
Copy and Paste the Code Below
Reasons to Consider GPS Fleet Tracking – An infographic by InsideUp
Business Insights: GPS Fleet Tracking. Why consider GPS Fleet Tracking for Your Business.
Fleets with GPS Tracking installed experienced 13.2% reduction in fuel costs on average, as well as a 13.4% reduction in overtime costs. Here are a few facts when acquiring a GPS Fleet tracking service:
- 800 Gallons: The amount of fuel the average truck idles away per year.
- 70 miles per hour: The sustained speed at which the tire wear will nearly double.
- 25 Miles: 1 Hour of idle time equals how many miles of driving.
- 1.5%: Increased fuel consumption for each mile over 50 MPH.
- 38% Increase in the vehicle maintenance expenses when speeds increase to 60 MPH from 50 MPH.
- 80% Increase in the vehicle maintenance expenses when speeds increase to 70 MPH from 50 MPH.
Did You Know?
61% of Businesses surveyed said customer demand for faster response times dove their decisions to use GPS Fleet Tracking.
Sources: BusinessFleet.com, Averdeen Group, Ford Motor Company, TrackNet.