Five Tips For Effective Lead Management
Login
CALL 800.417.9210

Five Tips for Effective Lead Management
A recent study showed that just 25 percent of sales leads sourced from company websites are truly sales-ready. The other 75 percent required some form of lead management and nurturing.

To achieve top results, B2B companies should adopt several best practices in lead management:

1. Always check leads for their sales-readiness before sending them to sales.

The only time this rule would not apply is if you purchase pre-qualified, real-time leads from a trusted lead provider. In this case, sales should contact all leads immediately, and any leads that don't close should go to marketing for nurturing.

2. Work closely with sales to define when a lead is truly sales-ready. Consider the targeted company's size, yearly revenue and average purchase time-frame.

3. Prepare questions, call scripts and email templates to help qualify prospect interests. For example, if the lead downloads a white paper on a particular topic, ask questions to gain new information, rather than wasting time on what you already know about the lead.

4. Make sure sales follows up on every lead. Reassign leads that aren�t contacted. Every lead should be valued and cultivated thru your B2B sales cycle, no matter how long or short it is.

If you're working with an effective lead generation company to supplement your in-house marketing strategies, many of the best practices listed above will have already been done by the lead supplier. Using pre-qualified leads take some of the pressure off your marketing team while keeping your sales pipeline full.

Interested in finding out how InsideUp can boost your sales and profits? Visit us at www.insideup.com/advertise
 
 
 
Five Tips for Effective Lead Management

Let us show you how to get the INSIDE track on your target markets and scale UP your marketing on a performance basis.



InsideUp can connect you with your ideal prospects
Select the Category for Leads

Fill out the form on the below for a personalized demo based on your profile!

To complete your request, we need the following information:

 
 
 
How it Works

Our platform is built with intelligent components such as an Automated Direct Marketing System that allows us - in real-time - to target your best prospects. We deliver prospects from the top of the funnel, to the middle and even those ready to try your product today. Our Nurturing System helps SMBs get educated about ways they can grow their business. They then become qualified prospects for our clients.

InsideUp also gives you a full suite of value-added marketing services, such as our automated phone transfer to connect prospects to your sales team, to help you convert more SMB prospects into customers. And, since reporting is vital to your ROI goals, we give you full visibility into your campaign using our online dashboard for both desktop and mobile.

Leads Delivered in Real Time
Get Matched to
Phone Verified
Leads
Receive Leads Directly
by Email or Posted to
Your CRM
Start Nurturing to
Generate New
Customers

Follow Us
linkedin facebook Google + tweeter youtube pinterest
Get the Latest Edition of Our Newsletter

© InsideUp, Inc., 8880 Rio San Diego, Suite 800, San Diego CA 92108, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Site Map | Privacy Policy

To complete your request, we need the following information: